How to Watch Houston Astros vs. Chicago White Sox: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time.
The Chicago White Sox (30-32) will visit the Houston Astros (40-24), Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, with the Astros on a three-game winning run. The Astros will give the start to Justin Verlander (8-2), and the White Sox will turn to Johnny Cueto (0-3).
How to Live Stream Astros vs. White Sox
- Game Day: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- TV: AT&T Sportsnet Southwest (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Astros vs. White Sox for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
- Read More: Charles Leclerc penalized by 10 places
Astros and White Sox Stats
- The Astros have an 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.03 this year, third-best in baseball.
- The Astros’ 85 home runs rank fourth in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for the Astros rank sixth in the majors with a combined .415 team slugging percentage.
- The White Sox pitching staff is first in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The White Sox have a 4.18 team ERA that ranks 21st among all league pitching staffs.
- The White Sox average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 23rd in MLB play with 55 total home runs .
- This season, the White Sox’s .378 slugging percentage ranks 24th in baseball.
Astros vs. White Sox Key Players
- Yordan Alvarez paces the Astros in home runs (18), runs batted in (47) and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .316.
- Kyle Tucker has nine doubles, 13 home runs and 31 walks while hitting .264.
- Alex Bregman is hitting .216 with 14 doubles, seven home runs and 38 walks.
- Jose Abreu leads the White Sox with nine home runs and runs batted in, driving in 30.
- Luis Robert is batting .282 to lead the lineup.
- Andrew Vaughn is hitting .308 with nine doubles, six home runs and 13 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Astros vs. White Sox Betting Odds and Trends
Astros vs. White Sox Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Astros vs. White Sox Betting Trends
- This season, the Astros have been favored 54 times and won 36, or 66.7%, of those games.
- Houston has a record of 8-1, a 88.9% win rate, when favored by -227 or more by bookmakers this season.
- So far this season, Houston and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of their 64 games with a total.
- The White Sox have won in nine, or 34.6%, of the 26 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This is the worst odds of a win that sportsbooks have given Chicago this season with a +189 moneyline set for this game.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 31 of their 66 opportunities.